Stretch Mark Cream
Best Stretch Marks Cream Prevent & Reduce Marks and Scars Reduce Pregnancy Stretch Marks Highly Concentrated Cream Includes $29 Scar Reducing Guide
Restore and Repair your skin with our pure formulation lightening and reducing old and new scars and stretch marks.
Fades Scars and Stretch marks – Natural Scar and Stretch Mark Reducer/Remover
Perfect for Women – Pregnancy Safe with Pure and Natural Ingredients helps prevent pregnancy stretch marks and scars
Improves Skin Appearance by reducing Scars and Stretch Marks
Perfect for long term use reduction and removal of old stretch marks without side effects.
Directions: Advanced Formula for hands, feet, heels, knees, elbows and anyplace you have rough skin. Apply quarter size cream to your hands after you do dishes, bath, shower, and throughout the day and before bed. Massage into skin completely. Do not wash off. It is perfect as a total body moisturizer. Ideal to help prevent rough skin too.
- Reduce the appearance of new and old scars and stretch marks while you lose weight
- Dramatically Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and Scars
- Pregnancy Safe – Perfect for use before, during, and after pregnancy
- Multiple moisturizing ingredients – *Shea Butter *Vitamin E * Cocoa Butter* Vitamin C*Anti-Oxidants
- Improves skin elasticity to prevent future stretch marks and scars
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) – It’s from the Liliaceae, used medically for several thousand years in many cultures from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, and India.
- Leaves a protective layer on the skin after drying.
- Serves an anti-inflammatory (contains 4 main plant steroids)
- Protects the skin from UV damage.
- It contains a collection of vitamins including A B1 B2 B3 B6 B12 C E Choline and Folic Acid. – and 20 minerals for good health
- Rejuvenates aged tissue, promotes healthy skin.
- Cleanses and detoxify the skin,
- Remove dead skin cells while purifying the pores. And oth
- Increases water retention in the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Moisturizing agent,
- At helps other ingredients to penetrate better and to be absorbed in the skin.
- Improves skin health and complexion. MSM is necessary for collagen production
- Improves flexibility
- Detoxifies the body
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Accelerates healing
- Naturally Increases energy
Wildcrafted Arnica Montanta
- Helps increase circulation
- Helps reduce both pain and swelling
- Relieving the pain from muscle soreness and sprain-related pain.
- Anatural anti-inflammatory
- Swelling due to fractures and insect bites.
- Used for the treatment of bruises, sunburn and other forms of skin irritation or inflammation,
- Helps minimize the effects of tissue trauma and to assist the healing process.
- Prevents bruising
- Speeds the healing of tissues by improving blood circulation
- Helps the oxygen to get to the cells quicker
- A remedy for the treatment of all injuries that result in bruising
- Helps accelerate the healing process after surgical procedures,
- Helps soothe and renew the skin after exposure to stress.
- An anti-bacterial and fungicidal.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter).
- Nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Reduces Inflammation, beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing
- Aids in the skin’s natural collagen production
- Protects and nourishes the skin to prevent drying.
- Softens and strengthens skin
- Helps with wrinkle reduction.
Oil of Tamanu – Known for remarkable skin rejuvenation –
AbrasionsTamanu (pronounced TAW-man-oo) oil — derived from the large, blonde nuts of the Ati tree — has been used by natives of South East Asia and the Pacific Islands for centuries as a cure-all for any kind of skin problem. Tamanu is one of the most effective agents in promoting the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin. This process is known as cicatrization in medical terms. Essentially, it means that tamanu oil is a powerful skin regenerator. Traditionally tamanu oil has been used to combat a whole range of skin problems and is highly beneficial as an:
- Body and foot odor
- Burns (including chemical and x-ray)
- Diabetic sores
- Diaper rash
- Dry or scaly skin
- Herpes sores
- Insect bites and stings
- Neuritis and neuralgia
Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract
- Known for anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties
- Helps boost your immune system
- Aids in the elimination of infection causing germs
- Excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Relieves skin rashes, poison ivy and blemishes.
- Relief from sunburn and minor burns.
Triticum Vulgare (wheat germ oil, vitamin E oil)
- Rich in a material called lecithin, generic term for a combination of phosphoric acid, fatty acids and lipids.
- Provides moisturizing benefits for dry, distressed or damaged skin- improving normal skin.
- Adds moisture to skin cells, plumping them up and creating a smooth, glowing appearance to the skin
- Helps distressed skin,
- The fatty acids can help treat and heal damaged tissues
- The oil also contains an excellent suite of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B6, D and F,
- Wheat germ oil has the highest natural level of vitamin E of any known food product (measuring 415 International Units per 100 grams).
Vitamin E Oil
- Powerful antioxidant,
- Helps improve skin cell function.
- Fights inflammation
- Helps cell growth (which is why vitamin E is credited with being able to help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks).