* Individual results may vary. All products on this website are intended to be used with a healthy diet and exercise program for maximum results. Testimonials on this site are meant to be a showcase of the best results the products have produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user may receive.
Shea Butter Body Cream
Victoria’s Best Shea Butter Extreme Body Cream
What is Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to naturally improve skin and hair.
Shea Butter is naturally rich in vitamins some of which include:
• Vitamins A, E, F and K.
• Vitamin A soothes and hydrates the skin. Helps prevent and reduce wrinkles and creepy skin promotes healthy skin collagen.
• Vitamin E balances and neutralizes the skin. Aids in keeping it clear and healthy. Very beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
• Vitamin F is packed with three essential fatty acids; linoleic, linoleic and arachidonic acids. It acts as a skin protector. Soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact. Helps soften dry or damaged hair.
Shea butter is one of the most versatile natural beauty ingredients and I use it daily in some form. I’ve used it for years in everything from my homemade lotion bars and original magnesium body butter to homemade lip balms and healing salves.
*Face and body as a natural moisturizer
*A great pregnancy stretch mark crème helps prevent stretch marks
*Great on scars naturally helps collagen production
*Fantastic under-eye bag reducer and wrinkle remover
*Improves skin elasticity (some even say it helps with cellulite)
*Tames hair follicles.
*Superb massage butter
*Supreme silky skin lotion
*A natural baby-care skin balm
*Good for sore/raw noses during a cold or flu
*Wonderful lip balm moisturizer with spf 6
*Perfect after sun or beach care to replenish skin
*A natural cuticle cream
Directions: This whipped crème is heavenly. It is pure and perfect for your whole body; face, lips, neck, hands, cuticles stretch marks, and loose skin. So pure you can use it on your hair and your body. Makes them both soft and supple without feeling greasy or weighed down.
- A dream come true and a must have favorite with our models, clients and skin care fans. Best Organic Shea Butter Extreme Body Crème can tame even the most wild and flyaway hair. But that’s not all!
- SUPER VERSATILE MOISTURIZER Shea butter is one of the most versatile natural beauty ingredients on the planet today. It is considered a super food for the skin and one of the best natural moisturizing agents. This formulation contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Sunflower Seed Oil, which are all used for their ability to prevent and reduce wrinkles. They also help brighten the skin and increase firmness and elasticity.
- SUPER RICH BODY CRÈME Formulated with a high concentration of natural Shea Butter: The rich formula soaks into the skin quickly so you feel the silky results immediately. It helps to hydrate instantly and is intensely nourishing. It also protects the skin while restoring it. The one benefit our seminar, workshop and spa clients said was that it made their skin feel Baby Soft. It is in it’s natural state. There are no perfumes added. Feel free to add your favorite essential oil.
- SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURE IN THE USA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS Our Best Extreme Shea Butter Extreme Body Crème is made from the best organic ingredients available that will nurture and nourish your skin without harming the environment. This wonderful heavenly natural and organic crème is manufactured in the USA. CRUELTY FREE and has not been tested on animals
- TREAT AND PREVENT STRETCH MARKS, ECZEMA, ACNE and PREMATURE WRINKLES. Shea Butter is high in Vitamin A. That is what dermatologists use to help improve the elasticity of the skin. That is why it’s used in the prevention or visible reduction of the appearance of stretch marks. It also is known to help heal eczema. Aloe Vera and Açaí Pulp Extract both decrease the redness and inflammation of the skin caused by acne.