Best Matcha Tea Powder Fat Burner Flow State Energy Mood Brain Food Memory, Focus Paleo Ketogenic Glycemic Diets Antioxidants Includes $19 Superfood Organic Matcha Tea E-book Free!
The Best Matcha Package of Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder is 100 Grams of ceremonial cooking grade powder using the entire leaf.
$19.99 Value Free Superfood Ebook HOW TO DIY GUIDE gives you recipe ideas, how to use it, how to store it, when to take it for maximum results and much more.
Click Play to Listen to My Matcha Tea Podcast and Review:
Best Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder- Perect Formula For Glycemic Based, Ketogenic, Detox, Paleo And Primal Diets.
*The Best-Kept Secret Of The Ages! Pure Superfood For Maximum Performance In Every Area Of Your Life.
*Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder Is The Best New Brain Hack That Helps Improve Memory And Concentration.
*Great For Working On Tasks, Projects, Studying, Test Taking And All Sports. Increases Endurance And Stamina.
*A Must For All Athletes, Whether You Are An Olympian, Tri-Athletes, Footballer, Tennis Player, Runner, Bodybuillder, Fitness, Bikini Athlete, Model And All Competitors.
*Non Jittery Like Coffee. Just Steady Energy That Makes You Feel Really Good. It’s Kind Of A Really Cool “I Got This” Kind Of Power.
*Enhances Your Focus, Concentration So That You Can Stick To It Until It’s Done.
*Low Calorie, Good Glycemic Great For Ketogenic And Paleo Diets. Silky Smooth And Rich In Vital Anti-Oxidants For Superior Health! Order Now!
*FDA Statement -These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or replace any medical advice.
- *ULTIMATE MEGA BRAIN FOOD – INCREASE MEMORY, FOCUS & CONCENTRATION! The improved energy and performance from a serving of Matcha Green Tea can last up to 6 hours. Matcha is also recognized as a natural healthy mood enhancer that makes you feel great. It helps with focus & staying “in the zone” that wonderful place also interpreted as a flow state. Wonderful for yoga, studying and doing tedious projects. It will revolutionize your prayer and meditation practice too.
- *SUSTAINED ENERGY, POWER & CONFIDENCE -Boost your energy, vitality and sense of power and drive with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha. There is caffeine in Matcha, but it’s released slowly into the bloodstream, making it milder on the stomach, aids with digestion, cleansing, and healing. This makes it more effective and jittery free. MATCHA IS IDEAL FOR GLYCEMIC, PALEO AND KETOGENIC DIET FANS! It’s low calorie, low glycemic and loaded with high quality nutrition.
- *METABOLIC BOSTER MATCHA TEA POWDER: Helps Burn Calories. Helps build lean mass and burn fat. Support your weight loss goals in all-natural organic way by increasing your body’s metabolic rate. Matcha green tea contains polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component thought to boost metabolism. Whether you are an Olympic Athlete or just need premium nutrition, this is a perfect nutrient source for you. Our elite athletes and aspiring athletes love the way it enhances performance, skill and concentration. There’s no crash, addiction or negative side effects.
- *IMPROVE SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS, LOWERS CHOLESTEROL. It rejuvenates hair, skin and nails. You can use the powder any way you like. Drink it as a tea, put it in capsules and keep in your school and gym bag, Put it in smoothies, make lattes, bake with it and put it in frozen yogurt if you want. Your brain and body will feel the power.
- E*100% USDA ORGANIC, NON GMO, GLUTTEN FREE & PSTICIDE FREE – Best Matcha Tea Organically Grown and hand picked in its native land of Japan. This premier Matcha is made using the whole leaf in its natural form. No fillers, no additives. 100% Organic, Natural and bioavailable, just what your body needs. The magnificent green color is pure, the texture is silky smooth and the aroma is light. Matcha Green Tea is an example of the magic of nature, it’s contains ten times more nutrients and 137 times more antioxidants than regular brewed green tea, it’s the perfect superood.
I really enjoy the taste and the beautiful natural color of this …
I really enjoy the taste and the beautiful natural color of this tea and aside from loving my cup of hot matcha tea i also love using this powder for baking and making ice cream, my kids don’t like drinking tea but get a healthy dose of this wholesome matcha powder in muffin and ice cream. I love knowing that One teaspoon of matcha powder contains TEN times the antioxidants of regular green tea.
Makes 12 muffins
Preheat the oven to 375º F.
bake for about 20 minutes
2/3 cup soy milk
1 tablespoon ground flax
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4+ cup coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons matcha
Chocolate chips or blueberries
by Hhr on December 4, 2015
More Energy without Jitters!
I recently attended a wellness event and won a few of Victoria’s products in a raffle! I was so excited! As a Nutrition Specialist and Wellness Coach, I know the importance and benefits of green tea, yet all green teas are not alike. I learned that Matcha provides 100 times more benefits than standard green tea. Yet, it is difficult to find and not all of them are made from choice leaves. I’ve been using Victoria’s Matcha tea for a couple of weeks now and from the start, I found I had more energy, I’ve been able to concentrate at work for longer periods of time and I have energy, but not with the jitters that is so common with lesser quality green teas. It’s easy to brew and I have it instead of my morning coffee and because it is the most powerful super-food, I use it to make my green smoothies!!! I love it!
By Dawn Camille Tirzah on September 22, 2015
Tea for focus, normally I’m a coffee fiend but tend to drink too much and coffee tends to make me jittery if I’m not careful with how much I drink. So, I’ve been looking for a replacement. Matcha Tea to the rescue. As they say in the title, it does seem to add a kind of “Flow State” that is qualitatively different from the caffeine found in Coffee. Moreover, for me, it just seems like a more cleaner get-me-up, especially when I have studies that need focus.
CJMoore on December 27, 2015
Great way to start the day (and the new year!)
Great way to start the day. Taste great, easy to use. I had never used this before and was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoy using this. I store in my freezer, and as instructed allow it to come to room temperature before making either a morning tea or adding it to my morning smoothie. It seems a bit expensive at first, but it actually is well worth it, and you only use a teaspoon a day, so it lasts for quite some time.
ByThe Bookend Family on December 29, 2015
I Love my Matcha Tea!
The matcha tea has been a great addition to my smoothies! I just add a little to my shakes and sometimes I enjoy a hot cup brewed in the morning with breakfast or enjoy it cold with ice. I’ve noticed that along with more energy and I feel great!
By Lynne Greenberg on November 1, 2015
I personally love this tea
I personally love this tea. I mix a little over a teaspoon into a 16.9 oz water bottle and drink twice a day, there are othere ways to drink the tea. It’s a strong green tea, so it may take a little to get used to. But since I have been drinking this tea, my energy level has been amazing, not to mention how relaxed I feel, yet have more focus. Quite surprising.
ByJessica Kiltau on September 21, 2015