Is Green Tea Good For You?
7 Ways Green Tea Can Improve Your Health, Increase Your Longevity And Make You Skinny, Sexy & Happy!
If you have tried green tea you are probably one of many who do not like the taste, however, after you learn why green tea is good for you, you will most likely make it your no.1 goal to love it! Is green tea good for you? According to numerous studies both here and abroad, it has been found that drinking green tea has an impact on weight-loss, lowering blood pressure, regulating glucose levels – thus preventing diabetes, reduction of bad cholesterol, inhibiting the spread of many because of its antibacterial and antiviral properties. If you have been considering making green tea a part of your healthy regime, you may become an advocate after learning all the amazing ways green tea is good for you.
1. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight
If you’ve ever tired to lose weight, even 5 pounds, you know for a fact that its’ a difficult task. It involves determination and focus. Luckily green tea can help with both. In recent studies it was found that the combination of caffeine and the LTheanine in green tea was helpful in improving metabolism, focus, and energy, all of which is needed for weight loss.
2. Green tea can make you smarter
Green tea, in studies, was found to increase the ability to focus making it easier to comprehend information while stimulating the brain cells responsible to retaining information to perform at higher levels. Due to the combination of caffeine and Ltheanine (one a stimulant and one calms brain function) improved concentration and stress, thus making you smarter.
3. Green Tea Can Reduce Cancer Risk
Cancer cells are formed when our body’s cells break free of the normal cycle of growth and death and begin to grow uncontrollably, giving rise to harmful, even life-threatening tumors in different parts of the body. EGCG and other green tea antioxidants act in very specific ways to prevent cancer cells from growing – and are very likely responsible for at least some of the anticancer health benefits of green tea
4. Green Tea Can Improve Bone Health
Osteoporosis a disease in which bones become brittle and fragile, is a serious health threat for both men and women as they age. Although more research still needs to be done on the benefits of green tea for bone health, there is growing evidence that green tea can help. Green tea drinkers between the ages of 65 and 75 had 5-percent higher bone density than non-tea drinkers, prompting researchers to conclude that drinking green tea can improve bone mineral density and thus lower your fracture risk. Researchers in Hong Kong also found that green tea contains a group of chemicals that stimulates the formation of bone and helps slow their breakdown. However, Atlanta-based nutritionist Marisa Moore, RD, LD, says more conclusive studies on green tea benefits as a healing food for bone health are needed.
5. Green Tea Can Lift Your Mood
Some studies have found that green tea can boost your energy levels, most likely thanks to the caffeine. In fact, Japanese researchers found that when endurance athletes drank four cups of green tea a day for about 12 weeks, their overall endurance increased between 8 to 24 percent almost across the board. In addition, it was found that the combination of the caffeine and calming effects of the tea help to produce a flow state that lifted mood.
6. Green Tea Can Help Your Pearly Whites
A number of studies, including one of 940 men in Japan, show that drinking green tea regularly can lead to a healthy mouth because tea’s catechins can actually help kill mouth bacteria. Mouth bacteria can turn the sugar in foods into plaque, and plaque produces acids that can cause tooth decay. Catechins may also help kill the bacteria that can cause bad breath
7. Green Tea Can Help Reduce Risk Of Diabetes
There is some evidence that drinking this super drink can help prevent diabetes. One study found that Japanese adults who drank more than six6 cups of green tea a day had a much lower risk (33 percent) of developing type 2 diabetes than those who drank a cup or less a day. A number of smaller studies found that green tea extract lowered blood sugar levels in people who were borderline diabetic.
What’s Better Than Green Tea?
Matcha green tea is premium green tea powder from Japan used for drinking as tea or as an ingredient in recipes. While other green teas are grown throughout the world, matcha is unique to Japan. It is the heart of the Japanese way of tea and has been celebrated in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony for hundreds of years. Matcha green tea is the 10X of regular green tea. Matcha contains 10X the amount of L-theanine, an amino acid known to relax the mind. For this reason, matcha is also known as a mood enhancer. Buddhist monks drank matcha to assist in meditation, as matcha’s amino acids, combined with caffeine, offer a sustained calm alertness over time. Amino acids are also what gives matcha is distinctive taste. They contribute to what is known as the fifth taste, or umami, characterized by a rich creamy mouth feel.
Matcha is renowned for numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha exceed those of other green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water. One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content.Whether you are seeking to improve your health in the areas of losing weight, gaining more energy, improving stamina, or simply improving overall health, matcha green tea is definitely the solution. But, which matcha tea is best? We recommend…
Includes Superfood E-book HOW TO DIY GUIDE gives you recipe ideas, how to use it, how to store it, when to take it for maximum results and much more.
BEST JAPANESE MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER- PERECT FORMULA FOR GLYCEMIC BASED, KETOGENIC, DETOX, PALEO AND PRIMAL DIETS.
- The Best-Kept Secret Of The Ages! Pure Superfood For Maximum Performance In Every Area Of Your Life.
- Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder Is The Best New Brain Hack That Helps Improve Memory And Concentration.
- Great For Working On Tasks, Projects, Studying, Test Taking And All Sports. Increases Endurance And Stamina.
- A Must For All Athletes, Whether You Are An Olympian, Tri-Athletes, Footballer, Tennis Player, Runner, Bodybuillder, Fitness, Bikini Athlete, Model And All Competitors.
- Non Jittery Like Coffee. Just Steady Energy That Makes You Feel Really Good. It’s Kind Of A Really Cool “I Got This” Kind Of Power.
- Enhances Your Focus, Concentration So That You Can Stick To It Until It’s Done.
- Low Calorie, Good Glycemic Great For Ketogenic And Paleo Diets. Silky Smooth And Rich In Vital Anti-Oxidants For Superior Health!
June 23, 2016
The taste is nutty, and I ‘m not fond of it but for all the energy it gives me I’m willing to tolerate it. I had a stroke last year and this has really helped me remember things and stay on schedule. I will be purchasing this product again and again. Hope it helps others the way it has helped me.
December 30, 2015
This is good but not top shelf green tea powder. It has a pleasant flavor but is quite bitter. so a little bit goes a long way. It is much stronger than green tea in a bag, so make sure not to “overdose” and follow the instructions. I can’t comment on its effectiveness for weight loss, but tea is a great part of any fasting or detox diet. The denser body and bitterness of matcha does make it rather “filling” too, so it can help you maintain a stricter diet.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
September 21, 2015
I personally love this tea. I mix a little over a teaspoon into a 16.9 oz water bottle and drink twice a day, there are othere ways to drink the tea. It’s a strong green tea, so it may take a little to get used to. But since I have been drinking this tea, my energy level has been amazing, not to mention how relaxed I feel, yet have more focus. Quite surprising.
Again I have already placed another order for this product.
December 29, 2015
January 2, 2017
- *ULTIMATE MEGA BRAIN FOOD – INCREASE MEMORY, FOCUS & CONCENTRATION! The improved energy and performance from a serving of Matcha Green Tea can last up to 6 hours. Matcha is also recognized as a natural healthy mood enhancer that makes you feel great. It helps with focus & staying “in the zone” that wonderful place also interpreted as a flow state. Wonderful for yoga, studying and doing tedious projects. It will revolutionize your prayer and meditation practice too.
- *METABOLIC BOSTER MATCHA TEA POWDER: Helps Burn Calories. Helps build lean mass and burn fat. Support your weight loss goals in natural organic way by increasing your body’s metabolic rate. Matcha green tea contains polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component thought to boost metabolism. Elite athletes love the way it enhances performance, skill and concentration. No crash, addiction or negative side effects.
- *SUSTAINED ENERGY, POWER & CONFIDENCE -Boost your energy, vitality and sense of power and drive with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha. There is caffeine in Matcha, but it’s released slowly into the bloodstream, making it milder on the stomach, aids with digestion, cleansing, and healing. This makes it more effective and jittery free. MATCHA IS IDEAL FOR GLYCEMIC, PALEO AND KETOGENIC DIET FANS! It’s low calorie, low glycemic and loaded with high quality nutrition.
- *IMPROVE SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS, LOWERS CHOLESTEROL. It rejuvenates hair, skin and nails. You can use the powder any way you like. Drink it as a tea, put it in capsules and keep in your school and gym bag, Put it in smoothies, make lattes, bake with it and put it in frozen yogurt if you want. Your brain and body will feel the power.
- *100% USDA ORGANIC, NON GMO, GLUTTEN FREE & PSTICIDE FREE – Best Matcha Tea Organically Grown and hand picked in its native land of Japan. This premier Matcha is made using the whole leaf in its natural form. No fillers, no additives. Organic, Natural and bioavailable, just what your body needs. The magnificent green color is pure, the texture is silky smooth and the aroma is light.