5 Acne Treatment Tips You Can Use Today!
Are you spending most of your life locked in your bedroom miserable about your raging acne? Do you hate looking in the mirror at the face looking back at you? Have you tried acne treatment after acne treatment, only to find they do more harm than good? You’re not alone!
Luckily, there are a number of things you can do every day to make sure your skin is less prone to flare ups. Here are five acne treatment tips for taking control of your acne starting today!
Keeping in shape can help fight acne by fighting off negative stress levels that can come from negative self-esteem and depression. However, some safeguards need to be in place to ward off acne that can result from your workout routines. Watch what you put on your body with regards to clothing, sports gear, and equipment.
For example, tight lycra and nylon exercise outfits might look great in the movies and on magazine models, but if you are susceptible to acne problems, avoid these synthetic fabrics that tend to trap in body moisture and heat resulting in a bacteria frenzy. Instead, choose loose clothing made of cotton or natural blends to allow more air to get to your skin.
And when you are finished with your workout, get out of clothing wet from perspiration or water sports. Shower and change into dry, clean clothing. And keep your sports gear and equipment clean, too. Dirty headgear, for instance, can irritate forehead areas prone to acne problems. So toss headbands into the washing machine after workout sessions.
2. Check Your Cosmetics – Use Natural Non Clogging
All Cosmetics Are Not The Same!
It’s very important to choose your cosmetics wisely. To avoid pore clogging and skin irritations that are similar to acne and that can contribute to acne, use products labeled noncomedogenic or oil-free. Shimmering facial colors can contain a flaky mineral called mica that can cause skin irritations and clog pores. Other additives in coloring that can cause similar reactions are coal tar derivatives, carmine and heavy cream in blushes.
More preventative measures include using a lip gloss that promotes a matte finish instead of a high gloss for less pore-clogging; note the more the shine, the more then comedogenic content and the more the pores can clog. Beware that eye creams can contain heavier concentrations of moisturizers than regular creams and lotions, meaning they have greater potential to clog pores in the surrounding facial areas.
3. Your Skin Wear What You Eat
Watch Your Diet To Control Acne
Another tip involves improving your diet. Studies show that diet does not play a role in either the cause or the treatment of acne. However, what is recommended for acne preventative care is this: what is best for your body is best for your skin, especially since your skin is the largest organ of your body. We recommend an alkaline based diet for our models to keep their system free of acidic high oil skin development.
Certain types of food makes your body acidic and that could increase excess oil secretion in your skin creating acne. Here is an example of those foods:
Bad For Your Skin Foods to avoid : The foods below are extremely acid forming. To rebalance your body towards a more alkaline state you need to cut these items out of your diet.
alcohol and sugary drinks
High starch snacks – donuts, chips, candy
high sugar foods
wheat and gluten packed foods
processed foods and deep fried foods
Good For Your Skin Foods: Alkaline foods to enjoy:
Fruits like apples, oranges, melons
Avocado, berry, lime, mango
Carrot, garlic, butternut squash
Almonds, coconut oil, olive oil
These are just a few to help you get started. Get on our mailing list and we will let you know when our new Acne Diet Guide we are putting together will be ready. So remember to watch your diet and consume healthy vitamins, minerals, and other supplements. This will help to prevent and help conquer acne breakout.
Proper Cleansing Makes a BIG Difference!
In regards to hygiene, for acne, it’s quite different than for normal skin. A healthy skin regimen should include no harsh scrubbing or over-washing, because this can cause possible skin irritation or possible over production of oil to replace what has washed off, clogging pores in the process. Products with gentle exfoliation ingredients are OK to use; i.e. not the scratchy nut or fruit shell pieces that can tear the skin. And skip alcohol products when possible; these can take off the top layer of your skin and cause your glands to produce more oil, clogging pores in the process.
If you do spot acne-troubled areas, do NOT mess with them. Remember that these are already weeks in the making, and squeezing or picking blemishes can force the infected area to regress back inside, further troubling the region and possibly leave a scar. If necessary, seek help from a dermatologist for alternative treatments.
4. Go Bare
Yes! Shaving and Hair Removal Your Face Can Help!
Lastly, shaving can help. Shaving for both genders is actually an excellent way of exfoliating or removing dead skin to help with the prevention and spreading of acne instead of leaving the remains to clog pores. And for some light acne cases already in process, shaving can help rid whiteheads and blackheads from the face. A word of caution: for areas with infection or high inflammatory activity (redness, sensitive, open acne, sores, etc.), do not shave. Or at the very least, use a shaving cream for sensitive skin. But, if shaving your face is not something you want to do, there is one more option you can start using today.
5. Scrub, Cleanse Purify & Exfoliate
One must do daily tip that is used in exclusive luxurious spas by face models, fitness models, screen stars and entertainers, is a procedure using a light facial scrub to help cleanse, rid the skin of dead skin cells, deep clean pores high-grade the skin of bacteria causing agents, and polishes the skin revealing smoother, more radiant skin.
You have to get rid of the dead dull skin that clogs your pores, suffocates your skin and block fresh new skin cells from surfacing. Your skin usually ten Tims better there layers down, its just usually covered by trapped oils, dirt, grime, excess pollutants in the atmosphere and heavy cosmetics.
That’s what we learned from our models who just couldn’t seem to get rid of the excess acne and would have continual breakouts. We found the best combination of ingredients that cleanse, exfoliate, renew and nurture your skin all at the same time. Clean it up and give your face some love baby!
We recommend Victoria’s Best Advanced Exfoliating Cleanser that has these same professional strength and dermatology approved organic skin care ingredients to provide these same benefits and more. One of our Argentina models just could not stop the breakouts under her bangs. So we switched her hair products to all natural shea butter and got her on a super cleansing and spot treatment plan and increased her water intake and added pure lemon juice to her water and WOW! it cleared up in six weeks and we didn’t have to load up a ton of concealer any longer under her bangs. YAY!!
Victoria’s Celebrity ADVANCED EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
ANTI-AGING and ACNE
- REPAIR YOUR SKIN’S SURFACE, APPEARANCE AND STRUCTURE to reflect your perfect ILLUMINATING BEAUTY Professional Grade Multi-Tasking exfoliating and skin renewing scrub contains powerful anti-bacterial acne fighters and anti aging skin resurfacing essential oil complex that is unmatched. It’s a formulation of high grade ingredients that clears out your pores, reduces future sebum build up and accelerates your natural cell turnover to reveal brighter, smoother skin faster. If you want flawless skin, add Advanced Exfoliating Cleanser to the top of your arsenal in your daily routine.`
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE CLEANSING & PURIFYING INGREDIENTS: Same formulation used at professional skin practices and exclusive spas for actresses and actors. They are like you, they live taking photos and being in front of people or a camera constantly and need to have problem free skin. Cleansing your precious skin with our pure extracts offers a level of cleansing that is necessary to destroy the grime that collects on your face plus it attacks and stops irritating breakouts, clear up blackheads, whiteheads, close big open pores and dry out annoying glowing pimples.
- WRINKLE REDUCING & SKIN BRIGHTENING ELEMNENTS penetrates deeply into your skin cells to revive, regenerate, renew AND BRIGHTEN to provide you with absolutely gorgeous skin. You want to look and feel confident so we spared no cost and did not skimp on quality. When it comes to perfect skin, entertainers, celebrities, and models are the leaders in finding great products that help them have clear skin.
- COMPOUNDED BENEFITS: With regular use, your pores shrink, oil production decreases, dark spots begin to fade, dull complexions start to brighten, wrinkles on your face, neck and décolleté or wherever else you want to use it, begin to fade, collagen production is boosted, and your skin becomes firm, smooth and glows. Stop hiding, get the clear beautiful skin you deserve and put your best face forward every day. It all begins with clarity that gives you confidence and personal power. You deserve that!
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS That are formulated under strict conditions and are made in small batches to ensure its freshness and potency. It is powerful and designed to clear up problem skin and regenerate and renew dull wrinkled skin. Our products are formulated in the USA in an FDA certified facility Only natural high-grade ingredients are used. We never use outdated pre-green era blocking petroleum, horrible additives, cheap fillers or funky pore blocking parabens. Our products are Cruelty-Free, never tested on animals. We offer only the best natural skin care for you because you deserve the best and every single product is backed by a money back guarantee. So, buy yours today and start rocking your new skin!
Start living your acne free skin care life today. Order yours here.
Be blessed and be beautiful!