3 Key Tips To Help You REVERSE Aging & Make Your Skin GLOW!
The Cost Of Microdermabrasion
Do you find yourself at the gym at 2:00 a.m. to avoid having to wear makeup to hide your pimples and acne scars? Have you had to cancel summer beach parties because the acne medications you are taking prohibit sun exposure? You are not alone. Fortunately, there is something you can do about it!
Everyone these days seems to be talking about microdermabrasion treatments and how the procedure helps improve the overall appearance of your skin, even for those suffering from acne. A dermatologist using a handheld device to spray tiny crystals onto your skin, which remove the older outer layers, generally performs it. When it is completed, you see only soft, glowing, beautifully smooth skin.However, microdermabrasion is not a cheap procedure and can be quite costly.
The cost of microdermabrasion can be categorized under three general levels: luxury health spas and salons, and medical practices, and at home. Each category also varies in price. Let’s explore the luxury health spas & salon type first.
- Luxury Health Spas & Salons
Spas and salons utilize state of the art microdermabrasion systems that use a closed-loop vacuum system. Like home systems, professional microdermabrasion treatments also rely on the polishing effects that micro-crystal creams perform on the skinís surface. Additionally, the re-surfacing device simultaneously vacuums and sweeps the debris clear, increasing tissue stimulation. Professional systems pack more power and durability due to repeated use and varied clientele needs, requiring training and cost several thousands of dollars. Treatments usually cost around $100 to $140. You would have to come up with this amount of money every time you need treatment and it requires many treatments to get maximum results.
- Medical Practices Specializing In Skin Care
The cost of microdermabrasion in a medical setting is usually more expensive because of the expertise of a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon, though RNs and other medical technicians also provide this treatment. Medical microdermabrasion treatments are often provided as a compliment to other more invasive procedures. Medical microdermabrasion systems are the most expensive, being the most specialized, costing up to $25,000. Treatment prices range from $100 to $200, and are often offset by combining other services. For you, this may not be an option you could do on a regular basis.
- DIY Home System
The cost of microdermabrasion home systems is the cheapest of the three levels. However, home systems vary widely in price and quality. For example, many home systems do not provide the hand-held re-surfacing tool, but only the micro-crystal cream and usually a replenishing lotion. This is more like traditional exfoliating regimens, but with the added bonus of the micro-crystal technology. You can find these systems for $15 to $55. Many prefer the added revitalizing power of a hand-held re-surfacing wand.
Other home systems provide the micro-crystal creams, foam applicators, and a hand-held resurfacing wand. The advantage to this all-inclusive home system is that the resurfacing wand allows you to more deeply cleanse and polish pores while giving your circulation a healthy boost. The massage action of the wand actually speeds the process of cellular generation, leaving your skin feeling brand new, ranging in price from $40 to $150. This is the most popular route. If you do choose to get a professional treatment, using a home treatment device can help lengthen the effects.
So whether at a luxury health spa, under the supervision of a medical professional, or in the comfort of your own home, microdermabrasion technology empowers you to seriously beautify your skin at a reasonable cost, without the risks involved in laser therapy, harsh chemicals, or traditional surgery.
A Better Way…Kind To Your Skin!
Another approach with proven results is the DIY approach. This approach is the way to go if you want the same results without the expense. Natural skincare lines that use professional grade ingredients help you achieve your goals in a way that is both gentle on your skin, yet you see results quickly as well. That’s why we recommend Victoria’s Best Microdermabrasion Skin Polish. It’s a fusion of the power of microdermabrasion technology and advanced skincare technology in one!
You will see your skin improve each time your use it. You don’t need to hide from the world any longer! You can save your money! No need to break the bank! Here is what your skin will experience:
Anti-Aging, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Acne, Pimples, Breakouts, Blackheads-Evens Skin Tone
About the product
- MICRODERMABRASION POLISH ADVANCED EXFOLIATING CREAM A high-performance gentle micro peel and microdermabrasion. Dermatology grade DIY exfoliating facial that contains easy-to-use facial rejuvenating treatment hydrating complex that leaves your skin feeling clean, firm, hydrated and radiant. You need a good exfoliation formulation that is able to effectively remove dead skin without harsh chemicals that can destroy your skin’s texture and color.
- MINI PEEL EFFECT OIL CONTROL + REPLENISHES AND HYDRATES – It helps the appearance of fine lines, pocks, discolor, spots, wrinkles post-acne discoloration, sun damage, melasma, freckles, pre-mature aging enlarged pores, facial keratosis pilaris (bumpy) and blotchy skin. The formulation is effective for all skin types. It’s made from the purest form of natural ingredients which are bio compatible for your skin. They do not contain any GMO’s, petrochemicals, sulfates or synthetic dyes.
- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE – EVEN SKIN TONE REJUVENATES AND RENEWS YOUR SKIN –When your skin is out of balance you can get pimples, spotty breakouts, deep pocks, discolor, creepy skin, wrinkles, stubborn blackheads, irritating whiteheads and even acne. Our Microdermabrasion Skin Polish is packed with rich ingredients that are two-fold. Some attack the problems and the others nourish the skin to repair damage and to prevent further cell damage. The result healthy, soft, smooth and supple skin.
- ANTI AGING & ACNE DEFENSE SMOOTHS AND TONES SKIN – Our Microdermabrasion is totally a skin polish that you can use on any part of your body. We have hand models who use it three times per week to keep their hands looking young and beautiful. You know how fun it is to see a totally polished skin after a trendy spa treatment, this is it. Same afterglow without the expensive bill.
- SKIN TRANSFORMING SCRUBBING AND POLISHING EXFOLIATOR on acne, discoloration, stretch marks, old scars and any area of troubled skin you may have. You can also leave it on longer as a mask. A bonus anti-aging agent for your precious skin.
It has a blend of ingredients that are pharmaceutical grade. Including micro crystals for gently removing dead dull skin and texture enhancing nutrient rich elements for clearing up acne and refining wrinkles. It is so powerful you don’t need any other equipment.
- Works on Pores, Pits & Pimples
- Works on Blemishes
- Improves Skin Texture
- Improves Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Instantly Improves Skin Texture
- Brightens Skin
- Increase Skin Turnover
- Corrects Skin Imperfections
- Reduces Dark Spots
- Melasma & Hyperpigmentation
Order yours right now! You’re going to be glad you did. We are a cruelty free skin care loving company!
HOW TO USE
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly for 15 minutes with water. For external use only. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested Use: Apply to damp or wet skin. Gently massage scrub into skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well with water, pat dry. For optimal results, use product 2-3 times per week. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer. Best to use in the afternoon to evening so you don’t wear any makeup after your treatment. Allow the skin to breathe and regenerate.
If you wear as a mask, gently massage the scrub into your skin and leave on for 5-20 minutes. You can even leave it on as you shower to allow the steam to help infuse the healing elements deeper into your skin. Do not let it get into your eyes.
This formulation is effective for all skin types. It’s made from the purest form of natural ingredients which are bio compatible for your skin. They do not contain any GMO’s, sulfates or synthetic dyes. It is a cruelty free product.
Try one today! Your Beautiful New Flawless Skin Is Waiting! Get Yours By Clicking Here!